News & Community
for Vancouver and Whistler
Vancouver and Whistler are always buzzing with a variety of events.
Get out on the town and book your executive style Sedan, SUV, Sprinter Van or Mini-bus for your next Vancouver tour, Whistler transfer or shuttle service.
Whistler Blackcomb Voted #1 Resort in North America
Whistler Blackcomb is once again officially the destination of choice for your upcoming vacation!
8100 acres of varied terrain are calling you…Read more here. And Book with Us for your Whistler transfers.
During your Whistler holiday, enjoy any or all of the following fabulous Whistler summer and winter activities:
- Exploring the Callaghan Valley or hiking through the Lost Lake trails.
- A leisure stroll through Whistler Village and a thrilling ride up the gondola to the Peak 2 Peak gondola for some breathtaking views and hiking trails.
- High speed family fun at the Whistler Sliding Centre.
- Free summer concert series at the outdoor Olympic Plaza.
- And for all the bikers out there, the Whistler Mountain Bike Park is in high gear!
- Winter brings almost 8200 acres of skiing and snowboarding terrain.
- Enjoy Backcountry Tours, Cat Skiing Tours, Heliskiing, Snowmobiling, or explore the many cross country trails throughout the Whistler area.
Vacations In Whistler Resort
Stay in Whistler resort during any season and enjoy the very best holiday. Find the perfect Whistler hotels and accommodate your entire vacation group during your visit. The resort has many great outdoor activities available for excellent adventures and the very best rental lodgings.
Honored Restaurants make big news!
Vancouver Magazine’s 25th Annual Restaurant Awards have come and gone for this year, and we have reason to celebrate!
Culinary excellence and Vancouver go hand in hand and we congratulate those recognized…
- Hawksworth – Best Upscale Restaurant
- Thomas Haas – Pastry Chef of the Year
- Tableau Bar Bistro – Best Casual French
- Cioppino’s – Best Upscale Italian
- Campagnolo Roma – Best Casual Italian
- Maenam – Best Thai
- Vij’s – Best Indian
- Blue Water Café and Raw Bar – Best Seafood and Best Yaletown
- Cactus Club – Best Casual Chain and Best Downtown (Coal Harbour location)
- Araxi – Best Whistler
- Homer St. Café and Bar – Best New Design
- Brian Hopkins (Sutton Place Hotel), Denisa Johnova (Hawksworth) and Francois Rameau (Don Francesco) – Premier Crew
- Mike Bernardo (Vij’s) – Sommelier of the Year
- The Parker – Green Award
Also not surprising…’Outside Magazine’ named the City of Vancouver the World’s Best Weekend Escape in its annual Travel Awards! Vancouver was honoured because of our West Coast delicacies and range of awesome outdoor activities.
From our incredible and multiple mountain ranges, to our endless trail systems, and versatile waterways, we offer some of the best skiing, biking, hiking, fishing, climbing and water sports possibilities in the world!
Let us give you a taste of this great city with a Vancouver Tour, Whistler transfer, Whistler Tour or Customized Charter Service. Visit our Quote Page for a quick quote on a service.
Grouse Mountain, Cypress Mountain, Seymour Mtn.
Enjoy a day of hiking, snow riding or exploration on one of Vancouver’s local mountains, or schedule a local snowshoe adventure for your team! Contact us for a quick shuttle for your mountain adventure!
Easter Seals 24 Hour Relay for the Kids – Vancouver
Luxury Transport Inc. has been in support of this relay for a number of years. This energetic and magical weekend event raises funds to send children with disabilities to summer camp for a week of fun-filled and impactful experiences they will never forget.
Strachan Hartley Legacy Run – North Vancouver
Last year was a great success. Over 500 runners, walkers, and little bikers raised over $20,000 in support of the Kids!
Coming up again Oct 2016.
Luxury Transport Inc. is in support of the Strachan Hartley Legacy Foundation to help provide youth the opportunity to achieve their full potential through sports and education.
Now is the time to book your Vancouver to Whistler transportation for your upcoming Whistler holiday!
Tweets by @luxurycharters
Most Popular Links
BC Travel Resources
Vancouver Cruise Pier Pickup Procedures
Whistler Weather & the Sea-to-Sky Highway