It is no surprise that Vancouver exudes culinary expertise!
We are plentiful in well known restaurant giants as well as unique hot spots and hidden gems throughout the city. Congrats to all those recognized in Vancouver Magazine’s 25th Annual Restaurant Awards…
- Hawksworth – Best Upscale Restaurant
- Thomas Haas – Pastry Chef of the Year
- Tableau Bar Bistro – Best Casual French
- Cioppino’s – Best Upscale Italian
- Campagnolo Roma – Best Casual Italian
- Maenam – Best Thai
- Vij’s – Best Indian
- Blue Water Café and Raw Bar – Best Seafood and Best Yaletown
- Cactus Club – Best Casual Chain and Best Downtown (Coal Harbour location)
- Araxi – Best Whistler
- Homer St. Café and Bar – Best New Design
- Brian Hopkins (Sutton Place Hotel), Denisa Johnova (Hawksworth) and Francois Rameau (Don Francesco) – Premier Crew
- Mike Bernardo (Vij’s) – Sommelier of the Year
- The Parker – Green Award
This post is making me hungry!!
Full steam ahead for the Cruise season in Vancouver! It’s that time of year where those big and brilliant boats can be seen in the Vancouver port as lucky cruisers create a stream of disembarking from great adventures or boarding for adventures soon to come.
Taking a private charter from the Vancouver Airport (YVR) or your Hotel to or from the Vancouver Cruise Pier at Canada Place is an easy and most convenient way to go. And whatever you do, taking a bit of time to tour the beautiful city of Vancouver before you board your ship or after you disembark is highly recommended.
A short 2 to 4 hour pre-cruise or post-cruise tour would allow you to see such great sights as Stanley Park, Gastown, Chinatown, the shopping hub of Robson Street, perhaps English Bay’s beachfront, the award winning Vancouver Convention Centre, and Granville Island’s Public Market.
So if you’re a lucky cruiser this season, let a tour of Vancouver be the cherry on top of your travels!
We declare Cruise Season officially open!
Those big beautiful boats are starting to roll into Vancouver’s harbour and we await you.
Shuttle buses, Limobuses, Sprinter Vans and SUV’s for private charter from YVR or your Hotel to the Cruise Pier as well as Cruise ship pickup to your chosen destination.
Wanting to tour some of Vancouver during your transfer?
We’re happy to customize a short tour or all-day adventure for you. We can simply drive through some local hot spots or make a stop so you can do some exploring.
Get on board with us!