It is no surprise that Vancouver exudes culinary expertise!
We are plentiful in well known restaurant giants as well as unique hot spots and hidden gems throughout the city. Congrats to all those recognized in Vancouver Magazine’s 25th Annual Restaurant Awards…
- Hawksworth – Best Upscale Restaurant
- Thomas Haas – Pastry Chef of the Year
- Tableau Bar Bistro – Best Casual French
- Cioppino’s – Best Upscale Italian
- Campagnolo Roma – Best Casual Italian
- Maenam – Best Thai
- Vij’s – Best Indian
- Blue Water Café and Raw Bar – Best Seafood and Best Yaletown
- Cactus Club – Best Casual Chain and Best Downtown (Coal Harbour location)
- Araxi – Best Whistler
- Homer St. Café and Bar – Best New Design
- Brian Hopkins (Sutton Place Hotel), Denisa Johnova (Hawksworth) and Francois Rameau (Don Francesco) – Premier Crew
- Mike Bernardo (Vij’s) – Sommelier of the Year
- The Parker – Green Award
This post is making me hungry!!
Dine Out Vancouver!
Vancouver welcomes the Dine Out Vancouver food & wine festival every year.
Every early new year over 200 restaurants across the city will dazzle you with three-course dinners and dilectible wine pairings.
With the new drinking and driving laws, be sure to book your SUV, Sprinter Van or mini-bus for your private dinner transfer.
Get a quote for your transportation for this memorable and much anticipated event!
That cold and transition to wet season is upon us!
Here are a few awesome Whistler and Vancouver sights that will help you make the best of those cold, sometimes snowy, rainy days upon us in Vancouver and Whistler…
– Take a ride through beautiful Stanley Park, historic Gas Town, China Town, and English Bay’s waterfront splendor.
– Visit the Vancouver Aquarium
– Enjoy the arts at the Vancouver Art Museum
– Check out the exhibits at Science World
– Take in the entertainment and eats at Granville Island Public Market
– Make a day trip or overnight trip to Whistler and explore up the Whistler Blackcomb Gondola
-Hit downtown Vancouver’s shopping hub and shop till you drop!
We can customize a simple roundtrip transfer for you or an entire tour or day trip, all depending on what you’re looking for.
Here are our TOP FOUR Vancouver tours, transfers & sightseeing…
1. Vancouver City Tour
Drive through Stanley Park, Grouse Mountain, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Downtown Vancouver shopping (Robson Street), Granville Island (great spot for lunch), or Queen Elizabeth Park (also a great luncheon spot), explore Gas Town and China Town.
2. Langley Wine Tour
Tempt your taste buds with an amazing tour of the Langley wineries. Begin with Township 7 Vineyards, to Glenugie Winery, The Forte Wine Company, and all impressive tour and lunch at Domaine de Chamberton. This one is also great as a Harrison Hot Springs overnighter because then it’s on to Lotusland Vineyard and Mount Lehman Winery before reaching your final hot springs destination. Yah, I know…WOW!
3. Osoyoos and Vancouver Golf Trip
We do trips like this every summer season and people truly love it. This one includes Vancouver golf transfers as well as a trip to Osoyoos and is so worth it!
Begin in Vancouver at one of our local public courses followed by a road trip to Osoyoos to play Fairview Mountain, a perennial ‘must play’ pick by Golf Digest.
On a smaller scale, we can simply provide your group’s roundtrip transfers for your local Vancouver golf game, or we’re a great option for that tucked away Furry Creek.
4. Whistler Sightseeing Daytrip
We’ll take you on a Sea-to-Sky highway adventure for the day! Enjoy some breathtaking viewpoints along the way, take in the wonderous site of Shannon Falls and discover Britannia Beach and the Britannia Beach Mine Museum before continuing on to Whistler Village for a late lunch, shopping, dinner and a relaxing return home. Hopefully we’ll catch a brilliant sunset sky over the coastal mountains on route!
Take your pick of smaller SUV’s, Sprinter Vans, Limo-style minibuses or shuttle buses.
Can’t decide on a tour? Let us bring you along for the ride. We offer custom Vancouver sightseeing and city tours! We can build a day of sightseeing in Vancouver for you and show you what this beautiful west coast city has to offer with our unique Vancouver tours and sightseeing.