Mother’s Day Special!
With Mother’s Day approaching this Sunday it’s that time to celebrate all those wonderful Moms out there!
Book any one of fabulous Private Tours between now and this Sunday and receive 10% off your booking…
– Vancouver Half Day Tour: 4-hour Vancouver City Tour designed to capture a few of the ‘greats’ of our City.
– Vancouver Full Day Tour: 8-hours of exploring Vancouver’s hot spots and greatest landmarks.
– Langley Wine Tour: Awaken your senses with a 4 or 6-hour tour with tastings and lunch/dinner options.
– Victoria Day Tour: A 12-hour day trip to Victoria to enjoy Butchart Gardens and downtown Victoria.
*Your certificate is good to use for the spring and summer months right through to September!
It is no surprise that Vancouver exudes culinary expertise!
We are plentiful in well known restaurant giants as well as unique hot spots and hidden gems throughout the city. Congrats to all those recognized in Vancouver Magazine’s 25th Annual Restaurant Awards…
- Hawksworth – Best Upscale Restaurant
- Thomas Haas – Pastry Chef of the Year
- Tableau Bar Bistro – Best Casual French
- Cioppino’s – Best Upscale Italian
- Campagnolo Roma – Best Casual Italian
- Maenam – Best Thai
- Vij’s – Best Indian
- Blue Water Café and Raw Bar – Best Seafood and Best Yaletown
- Cactus Club – Best Casual Chain and Best Downtown (Coal Harbour location)
- Araxi – Best Whistler
- Homer St. Café and Bar – Best New Design
- Brian Hopkins (Sutton Place Hotel), Denisa Johnova (Hawksworth) and Francois Rameau (Don Francesco) – Premier Crew
- Mike Bernardo (Vij’s) – Sommelier of the Year
- The Parker – Green Award
This post is making me hungry!!
Dine Out Vancouver!
Vancouver welcomes the Dine Out Vancouver food & wine festival every year.
Every early new year over 200 restaurants across the city will dazzle you with three-course dinners and dilectible wine pairings.
With the new drinking and driving laws, be sure to book your SUV, Sprinter Van or mini-bus for your private dinner transfer.
Get a quote for your transportation for this memorable and much anticipated event!
That cold and transition to wet season is upon us!
Here are a few awesome Whistler and Vancouver sights that will help you make the best of those cold, sometimes snowy, rainy days upon us in Vancouver and Whistler…
– Take a ride through beautiful Stanley Park, historic Gas Town, China Town, and English Bay’s waterfront splendor.
– Visit the Vancouver Aquarium
– Enjoy the arts at the Vancouver Art Museum
– Check out the exhibits at Science World
– Take in the entertainment and eats at Granville Island Public Market
– Make a day trip or overnight trip to Whistler and explore up the Whistler Blackcomb Gondola
-Hit downtown Vancouver’s shopping hub and shop till you drop!
We can customize a simple roundtrip transfer for you or an entire tour or day trip, all depending on what you’re looking for.
I was out walking with my two girls – two and there years of age – and they were admiring all the beautiful blooms, including those in the garden that we had recently planted in our front planter box. Purples, yellows, soft pinks…it’s a lovely time of year!
Here are just a few of the beautiful gardens you can check out with family and friends…
UBC Botanical Gardens
Stanley Park Rose Garden
Queen Elizabeth Park’s Quarry Gardens
This, by the way, would make a great afternoon tour! And you could follow it up with a delectable lunch at Seasons in the Park.
One of our 15-pax Krystal Buses or a 20-pax Odyssey Bus would be perfect for this.
Don’t miss those cherry blossoms!