Ahhhhh, what a blue bird day in Vancouver and Whistler today!
Can’t help but make plans for summer.
There’s a crazy amount of cool events to choose from in Whistler and Vancouver in Summer!
Upcoming Whistler Summer Events…
Whistler Mountain Bike Park is opening May 16th.
Gear up and turn up the adrenaline for way too good of a time in the trails on two wheels.
There are a wide variety of Whistler biking trails to suit all abilities.
GO Fest – Whistler’s Great Outdoors Festival runs May 16th – 19th.
A fresh new four day festival celebrating outdoor recreation with a long list of events and activities. Join the play party!
Tough Mudder – seriously one of the toughest events coming to Whistler June 21st – 22nd.
Time to get your tough on! Or at least watch others challenge themselves with hardcore mental and physical obstacles. So fun!
**Need to get to Whistler or from Whistler with your bike??
We have new and incredibly spacious Sprinter Vans in our fleet that easily transport your group and bikes to and from Whistler.
Contact us for a quote on getting you and your bike to or from Whistler this summer.
Upcoming Vancouver Summer Events…
Cirque De Soleil presents Totem in Vancouver from May 16th – July 6th.
An amazing and impressive journey of the human species in true Cirque De Soleil artistic style.
Stanley Parks Miniature Train now open!
A unique way to take in Stanley Park in all its beauty! It has become one of Vancouver’s most popular attractions and offers different themes throughout the seasons.
Vancouver International Children’s Festival May 27th – June 1st.
A lively and colourful annual festival of performing arts for children and families since 1978. Educating, entertaining and inspiring or all!
Happy Summer Planning!
Mother’s Day Special!
With Mother’s Day approaching this Sunday it’s that time to celebrate all those wonderful Moms out there!
Book any one of fabulous Private Tours between now and this Sunday and receive 10% off your booking…
– Vancouver Half Day Tour: 4-hour Vancouver City Tour designed to capture a few of the ‘greats’ of our City.
– Vancouver Full Day Tour: 8-hours of exploring Vancouver’s hot spots and greatest landmarks.
– Langley Wine Tour: Awaken your senses with a 4 or 6-hour tour with tastings and lunch/dinner options.
– Victoria Day Tour: A 12-hour day trip to Victoria to enjoy Butchart Gardens and downtown Victoria.
*Your certificate is good to use for the spring and summer months right through to September!
It is no surprise that Vancouver exudes culinary expertise!
We are plentiful in well known restaurant giants as well as unique hot spots and hidden gems throughout the city. Congrats to all those recognized in Vancouver Magazine’s 25th Annual Restaurant Awards…
- Hawksworth – Best Upscale Restaurant
- Thomas Haas – Pastry Chef of the Year
- Tableau Bar Bistro – Best Casual French
- Cioppino’s – Best Upscale Italian
- Campagnolo Roma – Best Casual Italian
- Maenam – Best Thai
- Vij’s – Best Indian
- Blue Water Café and Raw Bar – Best Seafood and Best Yaletown
- Cactus Club – Best Casual Chain and Best Downtown (Coal Harbour location)
- Araxi – Best Whistler
- Homer St. Café and Bar – Best New Design
- Brian Hopkins (Sutton Place Hotel), Denisa Johnova (Hawksworth) and Francois Rameau (Don Francesco) – Premier Crew
- Mike Bernardo (Vij’s) – Sommelier of the Year
- The Parker – Green Award
This post is making me hungry!!
Dine Out Vancouver!
Vancouver welcomes the Dine Out Vancouver food & wine festival every year.
Every early new year over 200 restaurants across the city will dazzle you with three-course dinners and dilectible wine pairings.
With the new drinking and driving laws, be sure to book your SUV, Sprinter Van or mini-bus for your private dinner transfer.
Get a quote for your transportation for this memorable and much anticipated event!
That cold and transition to wet season is upon us!
Here are a few awesome Whistler and Vancouver sights that will help you make the best of those cold, sometimes snowy, rainy days upon us in Vancouver and Whistler…
– Take a ride through beautiful Stanley Park, historic Gas Town, China Town, and English Bay’s waterfront splendor.
– Visit the Vancouver Aquarium
– Enjoy the arts at the Vancouver Art Museum
– Check out the exhibits at Science World
– Take in the entertainment and eats at Granville Island Public Market
– Make a day trip or overnight trip to Whistler and explore up the Whistler Blackcomb Gondola
-Hit downtown Vancouver’s shopping hub and shop till you drop!
We can customize a simple roundtrip transfer for you or an entire tour or day trip, all depending on what you’re looking for.
Wow, what a weather run we’ve had here in Vancouver!
We have enjoyed the best of those slightly chilled sunny mornings that gradually transition into intensified afternoon heat…so incredible!
But there is something about today’s chill…it means business.
Winter is officially on it’s way and I’m here to bring you some love in the form of heat…
Here are some great Vancouver ‘hot-spots’! Restaurants in Vancouver with nice cozy atmospheres and the needed warmth of nearby fireplaces…
Sandbar Seafood Restaurant – Granville Island
Keg Restaurant – Yaletown Vancouver
Bacchus Restaurant and Lounge – Hornby Street, Vancouver
La Terrazza – on Cambie Street, Vancouver
Altitudes Bistro – atop Grouse Mountain
The Tea House – Stanley Park
Yew Restaurant + Bar – Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
Cozy up to fine foods and fireside glow as we embrace winter!
Luxury Transport Inc.