Luxury Transport Inc. offers private Langley Wine Tours for small to large groups. We recently visited our local Langley Wineries to indulge in some fabulous flavours and take in some beautiful scenery.
Langley wineries are only about 45 minutes outside of downtown Vancouver and offer an extraordinary escape and memorable experience. There are a great number of first class wines to taste and some of the finest cuisine to be paired with it.
Truly a unique day tour experience!
Township 7 Vineyard & Winery oozes charm with a open-style tasting room overlooking the vines that produce their award-winning wines. Some of the grapes also come from the south Okanagan Valley. They are open year round, so you can pop in for a tasting or tour or even plan to attend one of their wine or culinary events or seminars.
Backyard Vineyards’s grapes are made from 100% BC grapes grown in their Langley vineyard with fruitful additions from the Fraser Valley and South Okanagan. They are known for their fun and bubbly wines and have been recognized both locally and internationally for them. They also offer an exceptional picnic lunch with a variety of mouthwatering platters to choose from for your group as well as charming indoor and outdoor tasting and picnicking spaces.
Vista D’Oro Farms & Winery prides itself in very traditional techniques and are dedicated to the production of unique wines made in small batches on their Langley farm. They grow their own produce on Vista D’Oro that is then used on their production and they stand out with their hand-crafted and unique walnut wine. Fresh and fabulous.
Domaine De Chaberton Winery & Bacchus Bistro is an award winning Langley Winery that sits on 55-acres of impressive property. It is the 3rd largest winery in BC and the oldest in the Fraser Valley. Guests are welcome to pack their own picnic to enjoy in their massive garden space and picnic tables out front or make reservations to dine in culinary French bistro bliss at their Bacchus Bistro. Their tour is well worth it with a walk-about through their private tasting room, their all impressive production machinary, and an up close and personal feel of their coveted Cedar Room full of fabulous wood barrels. They really allow you deep into the process.
Make time this summer for a private Langley Wine Tour! A 4-hour tour will take you to experience tastings and tour at all 4 of the wineries above and a 6-hour will allow time for a picnic or dining experience. Let us plan the day for you and take you on a wine and culinary experience to remember right in Vancouver’s backyard!
Ahhhhh, what a blue bird day in Vancouver and Whistler today!
Can’t help but make plans for summer.
There’s a crazy amount of cool events to choose from in Whistler and Vancouver in Summer!
Upcoming Whistler Summer Events…
Whistler Mountain Bike Park is opening May 16th.
Gear up and turn up the adrenaline for way too good of a time in the trails on two wheels.
There are a wide variety of Whistler biking trails to suit all abilities.
GO Fest – Whistler’s Great Outdoors Festival runs May 16th – 19th.
A fresh new four day festival celebrating outdoor recreation with a long list of events and activities. Join the play party!
Tough Mudder – seriously one of the toughest events coming to Whistler June 21st – 22nd.
Time to get your tough on! Or at least watch others challenge themselves with hardcore mental and physical obstacles. So fun!
**Need to get to Whistler or from Whistler with your bike??
We have new and incredibly spacious Sprinter Vans in our fleet that easily transport your group and bikes to and from Whistler.
Contact us for a quote on getting you and your bike to or from Whistler this summer.
Upcoming Vancouver Summer Events…
Cirque De Soleil presents Totem in Vancouver from May 16th – July 6th.
An amazing and impressive journey of the human species in true Cirque De Soleil artistic style.
Stanley Parks Miniature Train now open!
A unique way to take in Stanley Park in all its beauty! It has become one of Vancouver’s most popular attractions and offers different themes throughout the seasons.
Vancouver International Children’s Festival May 27th – June 1st.
A lively and colourful annual festival of performing arts for children and families since 1978. Educating, entertaining and inspiring or all!
Happy Summer Planning!
Mother’s Day Special!
With Mother’s Day approaching this Sunday it’s that time to celebrate all those wonderful Moms out there!
Book any one of fabulous Private Tours between now and this Sunday and receive 10% off your booking…
– Vancouver Half Day Tour: 4-hour Vancouver City Tour designed to capture a few of the ‘greats’ of our City.
– Vancouver Full Day Tour: 8-hours of exploring Vancouver’s hot spots and greatest landmarks.
– Langley Wine Tour: Awaken your senses with a 4 or 6-hour tour with tastings and lunch/dinner options.
– Victoria Day Tour: A 12-hour day trip to Victoria to enjoy Butchart Gardens and downtown Victoria.
*Your certificate is good to use for the spring and summer months right through to September!
It is no surprise that Vancouver exudes culinary expertise!
We are plentiful in well known restaurant giants as well as unique hot spots and hidden gems throughout the city. Congrats to all those recognized in Vancouver Magazine’s 25th Annual Restaurant Awards…
- Hawksworth – Best Upscale Restaurant
- Thomas Haas – Pastry Chef of the Year
- Tableau Bar Bistro – Best Casual French
- Cioppino’s – Best Upscale Italian
- Campagnolo Roma – Best Casual Italian
- Maenam – Best Thai
- Vij’s – Best Indian
- Blue Water Café and Raw Bar – Best Seafood and Best Yaletown
- Cactus Club – Best Casual Chain and Best Downtown (Coal Harbour location)
- Araxi – Best Whistler
- Homer St. Café and Bar – Best New Design
- Brian Hopkins (Sutton Place Hotel), Denisa Johnova (Hawksworth) and Francois Rameau (Don Francesco) – Premier Crew
- Mike Bernardo (Vij’s) – Sommelier of the Year
- The Parker – Green Award
This post is making me hungry!!
Dine Out Vancouver!
Vancouver welcomes the Dine Out Vancouver food & wine festival every year.
Every early new year over 200 restaurants across the city will dazzle you with three-course dinners and dilectible wine pairings.
With the new drinking and driving laws, be sure to book your SUV, Sprinter Van or mini-bus for your private dinner transfer.
Get a quote for your transportation for this memorable and much anticipated event!
That cold and transition to wet season is upon us!
Here are a few awesome Whistler and Vancouver sights that will help you make the best of those cold, sometimes snowy, rainy days upon us in Vancouver and Whistler…
– Take a ride through beautiful Stanley Park, historic Gas Town, China Town, and English Bay’s waterfront splendor.
– Visit the Vancouver Aquarium
– Enjoy the arts at the Vancouver Art Museum
– Check out the exhibits at Science World
– Take in the entertainment and eats at Granville Island Public Market
– Make a day trip or overnight trip to Whistler and explore up the Whistler Blackcomb Gondola
-Hit downtown Vancouver’s shopping hub and shop till you drop!
We can customize a simple roundtrip transfer for you or an entire tour or day trip, all depending on what you’re looking for.
The New Year is upon us!
January is often a time to wind down after the bustling holday season, and sometimes the rainy, and sometimes snowy, weather can give us the post-holiday blues!
Here are some awesome ideas of things to do in Vancouver & Whistler this chilly season that’s bound to lift your sagging winter spirits!
Gather up a group of friends, your family, or have an intimate day with a loved one, as we have vehicles to accommodate any group size…
– Take a drive through beautiful Stanley Park, English Bay, Gas Town & China Town
– Visit the Vancouver Aquarium
– Lose yourself in art at the Vancouver Art Museum
– Learn something new from the exhibits at Science World
– Explore the boutique shops and restaurants at Granville Island
– Make a day trip to Whistler and hit the slopes
– Take advantage of the extended Boxing Day sales and shop till you drop!
We can customize any tour, roundtrip transfer or day trip you have in mind. Contact us to discuss rates and ideas for your next Vancouver transfer or Whistler transfer.
And Happy New Year!
All the best in 2011,
Luxury Limobus Charters / Luxury Transport Inc.
Visit us on Facebook!
As of July 1st, HST will send your parking bills soaring!
Luxury Limobus Charters has been unbelievably busy during the Vancouver 2010 Olympics and it’s been oh so exciting!