It is no surprise that Vancouver exudes culinary expertise!
We are plentiful in well known restaurant giants as well as unique hot spots and hidden gems throughout the city. Congrats to all those recognized in Vancouver Magazine’s 25th Annual Restaurant Awards…
- Hawksworth – Best Upscale Restaurant
- Thomas Haas – Pastry Chef of the Year
- Tableau Bar Bistro – Best Casual French
- Cioppino’s – Best Upscale Italian
- Campagnolo Roma – Best Casual Italian
- Maenam – Best Thai
- Vij’s – Best Indian
- Blue Water Café and Raw Bar – Best Seafood and Best Yaletown
- Cactus Club – Best Casual Chain and Best Downtown (Coal Harbour location)
- Araxi – Best Whistler
- Homer St. Café and Bar – Best New Design
- Brian Hopkins (Sutton Place Hotel), Denisa Johnova (Hawksworth) and Francois Rameau (Don Francesco) – Premier Crew
- Mike Bernardo (Vij’s) – Sommelier of the Year
- The Parker – Green Award
This post is making me hungry!!
We declare Cruise Season officially open!
Those big beautiful boats are starting to roll into Vancouver’s harbour and we await you.
Shuttle buses, Limobuses, Sprinter Vans and SUV’s for private charter from YVR or your Hotel to the Cruise Pier as well as Cruise ship pickup to your chosen destination.
Wanting to tour some of Vancouver during your transfer?
We’re happy to customize a short tour or all-day adventure for you. We can simply drive through some local hot spots or make a stop so you can do some exploring.
Get on board with us!