New Health and Safety Initiatives
While we would rather have been riding comfortably in one of our premium vehicles during these past couple of months with you, rather than the roller coaster we’ve all been enduring, we have been working really hard to fulfill new health and safety initiatives that will bring you the very best experience possible in the safest way possible.
Safety is a key issue. With our on-board sanitation stations, safety signage and social distancing seating system we alleviate any concerns while continuing to provide quality and comfortable transfer solutions for Vancouver and Whistler.
Luxury Transport is dedicated to following health and safety guidelines and setting ourselves and our riders on a solid path of solutions, including rigorous cleaning schedules, protective shields, health screening, and physical distancing protocols.
Here is an update on the health and safety measures we are putting in place to adapt to our new normal and ensure the safety of our passengers and staff…
- As passengers enter the vehicle, they are greeted with some new signage asking for them to adhere to social distancing and steps they can take to help ensure everyone’s safety.
- In the new spirit of social distancing we have blocked off every other seat. We are operating at 50% capacity and can take up to 12 passengers in the mini-coaches.
- We have also implemented a clear, vinyl barrier separating the driver from the rest of the passengers.
- Our vehicles are detailed and sanitized rigorously and regularly, including a new pump and spray touch-less system that disinfects the entire vehicle interior.
- We will have cleaning wipes visible and available for passengers. Hand sanitizer dispensers will be mounted in the vehicle at the entry door. We have the dispensers in hand and are awaiting the arrival of the sanitizing bags from our provider.
We are thankful, positive, and ready to fulfill your private transfer and shuttle needs across our beautiful cities of Vancouver and Whistler.