Whistler Winter Fun!
Ho Ho Snow! It’s that magical time of year in Whistler again and so much Whistler winter fun to be had by all.
Here’s a list of highlights to check out whether you’re in the Village or on the slopes…
- Ride of course! Whistler and Blackcomb are open and in full snow swing.
- Olympic Plaza skating rink is open for the holiday season. Bring your own skates or visit the rental shop.
- Take a ride on the Peak 2 Peak Gondola. Did you know it’s celebration its 10th year in operation this year?
- Take a walk through the Village illuminated with thousands of twinkling lights.
- Need serious relaxation? Visit the Scandinave Spa for some awwwww.
- Check out a Snowshoe Tour, ATV or offroad buggy tour, or even a snowy zipline adventure!
- Visit The Gingerbread House in Creekside for some hot chocolate, arts and crafts, a visit with Santa, and even a gift wrapping station.
There’s plenty of excitement in the air and endless options in Whistler this holiday season. Get up here!
Whether it’s for just the day, or for an extended stay…it will be a magical and most memorable time.
Sea to Sky Gondola Private Day Tour
Check another summer item off your bucket list with a Sea to Sky Gondola private day tour.
Enjoy a beautiful drive along the Sea to Sky Corridor to Squamish, our outdoor adventure capital, to ride up the Sea to Sky Gondola for breathtaking views all around you and endless activities. Summer hours have arrived and they are now open later in the evenings on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
With an amazing system of hiking trails and events such as a unique Backyard Seafood Boil experience, Mountain Music series highlighting multiple artists, and daily weekday yoga classes for all levels, it is the place to be! The suspension bridge is sure to impress while the surrounding mountains and endless sky tend to tap you on the shoulder in all directions.
You can either spend a fabulous day up the Sea to Sky and return back to Vancouver or it can be a stop on your adventures that continue on up to Whistler.