Health and Safety
Healthy and Safety are key for our guests and our staff at Luxury Transport. Read on for more info on our proactive general practices and initiatives.
Vehicle Safety and GPS
We work diligently to fulfill health and safety initiatives that will bring you the very best experience possible in the safest way possible.
Our wonderful team of drivers are experienced and friendly with the appropriate levels of licensing and training behind them to provide you a safe and memorable Whistler transfer experience. As well, we are prepared for the changing seasons of the West Coast. The Sea to Sky Highway can have snowy and slippery sections in winter. For that reason, all our vehicles to Whistler are fully equipped with premium graded winter tires from late Fall right through to the Spring season for ultimate control. Every SUV is 4-wheel drive and every Tesla Sedan is all-wheel drive.
Luxury Transport initiated a Fleet Tracking GPS System which provides our guests with convenient real-time updates on their driver’s positioning and provides us with vehicle events such as speed, braking, etc. for ultimate safety.
Our team is second to none! We are so lucky to have an amazing team of safe, friendly, and courteous drivers and we’re confident you’ll agree.
We are thankful, positive, and ready to fulfill your private transfer and shuttle needs across our beautiful cities of Vancouver and Whistler.
COVID-19 Safety Initiatives
Your safety is our top priority. During the pandemic, we initiated on-board sanitation stations, safety signage, social distancing, and safety barriers to help alleviate any concerns. We are stronger now for our commitment to these changes and continue to thrive in providing quality and comfortable transfer solutions for Vancouver and Whistler.
Luxury Transport is dedicated to following health and safety guidelines and setting ourselves and our riders on a solid path of solutions. This includes rigorous cleaning schedules, protective shields, health screening, and physical distancing.
Here is a list of the health and safety measures we had in place when necessary during the pandemic in order to ensure the safety of our passengers and staff, and we are ready to initiative any of these measures if necessary again in the future…
- As passengers enter the vehicle, they are greeted with some new signage asking for them to adhere to social distancing and steps they can take to help ensure everyone’s safety.
- Professional vinyl barriers separating the driver from the rest of the passengers.
- Our vehicles are detailed and sanitized rigorously and regularly, including a new pump and spray touch-less system that disinfects the entire vehicle interior.
- We have hand sanitizer visible and available for passengers in each vehicle.
- Our vehicles were professionally customized with sneeze guard vinyl protective barriers to further provide safe spaces between riders and drivers. These have been removed as mandates have eased but can easily be put back into place if/when necessary.