Things to Do in Vancouver – even on a rainy/snowy day!
The New Year is upon us!
January is often a time to wind down after the bustling holday season, and sometimes the rainy, and sometimes snowy, weather can give us the post-holiday blues!
Here are some awesome ideas of things to do in Vancouver & Whistler this chilly season that’s bound to lift your sagging winter spirits!
Gather up a group of friends, your family, or have an intimate day with a loved one, as we have vehicles to accommodate any group size…
– Take a drive through beautiful Stanley Park, English Bay, Gas Town & China Town
– Visit the Vancouver Aquarium
– Lose yourself in art at the Vancouver Art Museum
– Learn something new from the exhibits at Science World
– Explore the boutique shops and restaurants at Granville Island
– Make a day trip to Whistler and hit the slopes
– Take advantage of the extended Boxing Day sales and shop till you drop!
We can customize any tour, roundtrip transfer or day trip you have in mind. Contact us to discuss rates and ideas for your next Vancouver transfer or Whistler transfer.
And Happy New Year!
All the best in 2011,
Luxury Limobus Charters / Luxury Transport Inc.
Visit us on Facebook!