Health and Safety
Healthy and Safety are key for our guests and our staff at Luxury Transport. Read on for more info on our amazing changes and initiatives…
We have been working really hard to fulfill new health and safety initiatives that will bring you the very best experience possible in the safest way possible.
Safety is a key issue. With our on-board sanitation stations, safety signage, social distancing seating system, and safety barriers, we are alleviating any concerns. All the while we are continuing to provide quality and comfortable transfer solutions for Vancouver and Whistler.
Luxury Transport is dedicated to following health and safety guidelines and setting ourselves and our riders on a solid path of solutions. This includes rigorous cleaning schedules, protective shields, health screening, and physical distancing protocols.
Here is an update on the health and safety measures we are putting in place to adapt to our new normal and ensure the safety of our passengers and staff…
- As passengers enter the vehicle, they are greeted with some new signage asking for them to adhere to social distancing and steps they can take to help ensure everyone’s safety.
- In the new spirit of social distancing we have blocked off every other seat. We are operating at 50% capacity and can take up to 12 passengers in the mini-coaches.
- We have also implemented professional vinyl barriers separating the driver from the rest of the passengers.
- Our vehicles are detailed and sanitized rigorously and regularly, including a new pump and spray touch-less system that disinfects the entire vehicle interior.
- We have hand sanitizer visible and available for passengers in each vehicle.
- Our vehicles have been professionally customized with sneeze guard vinyl protective barriers to further provide safe spaces between riders and drivers.
We are thankful, positive, and ready to fulfill your private transfer and shuttle needs across our beautiful cities of Vancouver and Whistler.